Automatic panorama stitching application for Mac. Perfect for making high resolution images for large prints.
New! Try Panorama Stitcher Free!
State of the art algorithm:
- Automatic alignment of source photos.
- Handling of moving objects. Inconsistencies between images in intersections are minimized. Example.
- Automatic exposure levelling and lens shading correction.
- Rectilinear and equirectangular projections for rendering.
- Automatic cropping algorithm.
- Accurate color handling. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
- EXIF tags from source files are merged to output.
Simple and clean user interface:
- Just drag and drop images to start stitching. All editing controls are at hand.
- Straighten and rotate panorama as needed with projection editor. Hardware accelerated preview allows to see all changes in real time.
- Manual exposure correction and crop controls.
- Import in all image formats supported by Mac OS X, including all formats supported by Apple RAW.
- Export in JPG, TIFF and PNG formats.
Copyright 2010-2016 Alexander Boltnev, Olga Kacher.