Raw Exposure is a digital camera raw file viewer and analysis tool. It can show the individual pixel raw values, the raw value distribution on the photographic scale, the under/over exposure warnings based on the raw data and more. This allows you to:
- Find out how well the dynamic range of your camera is utilized in a particular shot.
- Select the best shot among bracketed exposures.
- Understand your camera meter calibration and make more deliberate exposure decisions.
- Use your camera as a precise light meter to see how light is distributed in a scene or a studio setup.
- See what parts of your shot are really underexposed or overexposed before the image is affected by raw processing.
- See what the raw data looks like and how it is affected by camera settings.
Copyright 2010-2016 Alexander Boltnev, Olga Kacher.